- As part of our service, our design team works with you on developing a frontend website to service your customers.
- The frontend gives you the flexibility to register, login, shop, manage your account, and set skipped delivery dates.
- Your new frontend will also automate communications - educating and marketing to the customer after registration, after first delivery, delivery coming up, cut-off time reminders, and a myriad of others categories.
- Our crew is constantly assisting with site updates big and small - from complete redesigns to holiday themes all the way down to formatting images for a static page. We're here to help!
- Our backend admin gives you access to all of the day to day operation tools.
- Easily visualize your customers, density, suggest the best route, manually manipulate stop order, and move customers from one route to another.
- Easily mass manage your products, or dive into a detail page and edit pictures, categories, descriptions, and hundreds of other options and settings per product.
- Easily manage customer data - edit orders, adjust balances, enter driver notes, track communications - everything you need at your fingertips!
- Easily forecast what you need to have on hand for any specific date range of orders in the future - create purchase orders for suppliers on the fly, based on real-time data!
- Complete your billing with the click of a button - choose when you want to bill, and who. Automatically updates all account balances, sends receipts, decline notices, and gives you instant feedback!
- Our system gives you the reports you need to make critical business decisions - from product forecasting to communicating with inactive clients.
Here are the steps we like to follow:
Schedule Your Tour Unlike a typical "free for all" demonstration we like to walk potential customers through step by step so that they can fully understand the capabilities of the system and how they might utilize it for their business. We take the time to listen to your unique needs and discuss how these might be met either through current functionality or custom modifications.
Gather Required Materials After we've discussed your business model and the system functionality, we can dive into gathering the required materials to complete your installation. By visiting a simple form on the web, you'll provide some important information to get the process moving forward, and we'll discuss customer and data migration.
Coordinate With the Design Team Once we've got your required materials, the development team can begin your installation so that you can setup the first training and start data entry. At this point, the focus turns to working with our design team to create the look and feel of your new website, based on your content requirements and the main functions available to your customers.
Schedule Training Sessions We schedule 5 different trainings, one per week. These are designed to get you familiar with the tools available in the DBP system so that you can use it to the full potential. Typically this happens via phone and webinar, but for an additional cost we can perform these on-site.
GO LIVE We fully test your customer and backend interfaces, and then make your site available to customers and administrative staff to use. Support is always available via phone and live chat from the backend of your system, or our corporate website. We provide ongoing support and work with you throughout our relationship on making the system more streamlined for your business.